Come Visit Corzan at the 2017 Electric Power Exhibition April 10-13
The Electric Power Conference and Exhibition is one of the largest conferences for the power generation industry. The event brings together power generation professionals from around the world to meet, network and address critical issues facing the industry.
If you’re attending, stop by our Lubrizol Advanced Materials booth #104. Our team of regional CPVC product and engineering specialists will be on hand to provide advice, information, and training on power generation pipe and fitting systems. Specifically, we can explain how advanced CPVC technology can increase operational efficiency, minimize downtime and improve bottom line performance.
- Where: McCormick Place West, Hall F1 in Chicago, Illinois
- Dates: Conference: April 10-13 (Exhibition: April 10-12)
- More Details: Visit 2017.electricpowerexpo.com.
A Solution the Power Generation Industry Trusts
Corzan Industrial Systems have more than 50 years of success in a wide array of processing applications around the world.
Corzan Industrial CPVC Piping Systems offer a more reliable, cost-effective alternative to non-metallic piping materials, such as PVC, FRP, HDPE and polypropylene, and are able to operate continuously for years without interruptions due to leaks or repairs.
And, with lower installation and maintenance costs, Corzan CPVC pipe and fittings can pay for themselves in as little as a few months, depending on the size and nature of the operation.
Areas where Corzan Industrial Systems especially surpass other materials from a performance and cost standpoint include:
- Underground cooling water loops
- Cooling tower risers and headers
- Demineralizer systems for creating boiler feed water
- Condensate return water applications
- Flue gas desulfurization systems
- Environmental systems (for coal-fired steam plants)
- Wastewater treatment facilities
If you’re interested in learning more, stop by our Electric Power Exhibition booth (#104), or contact us. Our team of regional product and engineering experts are ready to answer any questions you have.