Come Visit Corzan® Industrial Systems at WEFTEC 2017 in Chicago
WEFTEC® is the largest annual water quality event in the world. Industry professionals from around the world gather to find the best water quality education and training available today.
At this year's event, the Water Environmental Federation's Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC) will be celebrating 90 years of the event.
The exhibition floor will host technology leaders at the forefront of the field, including Corzan® Industrial Systems.
Stop by booth #6451, where our team of regional CPVC product and engineering specialists will be on hand to provide advice, information, and training on piping systems for water and wastewater treatment applications. Specifically, we can explain how advanced CPVC technology can increase operational efficiency, minimize downtime and improve bottom line performance.
Learn more about CPVC, the pipe and fitting material more wastewater engineers are turning to.
- Where: McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois
- Dates: Conference: September 30 - October 4, 2017 (Exhibition: October 2 - 4, 2017)
- Booth: 6451
- More Details: Visit www.weftec.org.
A Solution the Water and Wastewater Treatment Industry Trusts
Carbon steel and stainless steel have traditionally been the go-to piping materials for water and wastewater applications because of their perceived strength. However, after years of field use, issues with corrosion, pitting, scaling and gradual pressure loss lead to excessive repair costs.
With lower installation and maintenance costs than metal piping materials, Corzan CPVC pipe and fittings can pay for themselves in as little as a few months, depending on the size and nature of the operation.
Areas where Corzan Industrial Systems especially surpass other materials from a performance and cost standpoint include:
- Eliminates internal and external corrosion caused by corrosive chemicals.
- Blocks the degrading effects of chemicals, microorganisms and UV light.
- Achieves long-term performance with superior mechanical strength and the highest impact resistance (24448 cell class up to 8-in. diameter, as defined by ASTM-D1784) of any CPVC pipe compound.
- Comes in diameters up to 24-in.
- Ensures optimal flow rates with excellent hydraulic capabilities and pressure ratings up to 200°F—nearly 80°F higher than PVC.
- Reduces installation time with a lightweight design (1/8 the weight of steel) and joining systems that eliminate the need for torches or complicated heat-fusion techniques.
- Decreases total installation costs attributed to lower material costs and installation time, as compared to metallic alternatives.
- Significantly lowers life-cycle costs over metallic systems that require continual maintenance
- Meets and exceeds regulatory requirements, including smoke and flame resistance and NSF International standards for potable water safety.
If you’re interested in learning more, stop by our WEFTEC booth (#6451), or contact us. Our team of regional product and engineering experts are ready to answer any questions you have.