Corzan® chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) is specifically engineered to satisfy the demands of the harshest industrial environments.
Our innovative CPVC technology is inherently inert to most mineral acids, bases, salts and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Its unique balance of molecular properties also provides superior mechanical strength, pressure-bearing capabilities, high heat distortion temperature, and optimum flow rates to processing systems spanning a variety of industries.
Delivering Reliability to …
Corzan Industrial Systems is suitable for many industrial applications that require corrosion resistance and a high tolerance for heat and pressure. Some of the most common applications include:
- Chemical Processing: Reliably transport aggressive chemicals at high temperatures, under pressure, without corrosion concerns.
- Chlor Alkali: Transport chemicals through some of the most corrosive environments imaginable without corrosion concerns.
- Mineral Processing: Withstand the demands of precious and raw material processing operations.
- Power Generation: Stand up long term to the high pressures and corrosive chemicals commonly used by power plants.
- Semiconductor: Meet the high purity standards for cleanrooms and eliminate corrosion concerns caused by aggressive chemicals.
- Wastewater Treatment: Put an end to corrosion, even when transporting the most aggressive disinfection chemicals.
View our Chemical Resistance Table to see if our CPVC is compatible with your process needs, or contact one of our regional product and engineering specialists for a free consultation.