Corzan® chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) inherently offers superior resistance to corrosion, high temperatures and elevated pressures, making it a problem-free, long-lasting solution for the harshest industrial environments.
Upgrading an industrial system is a significant consideration, but those who transition to Corzan CPVC see tremendous value at the time of installation through the life of their system.
Corzan CPVC can deliver greater value because it is:
- Inert to most mineral acids, bases, salts and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Reliable, requiring minimal maintenance and downtime.
- Cost effective, with a lower total installed cost than metallic and non-metallic alternatives.
- Pressure rated for operation up to 200°F.
- Fast, easy and safe to install.
- Safe with low flame and smoke characteristics.
Corzan Industrial Systems’ products are widely available through our network of partner manufacturers. We only work with manufacturers who exhibit a proven track record of quality and reliability. Learn more about our Partner Manufacturers.
If you're interesting in specifying Corzan CPVC for your industrial application, our team of product and engineering specialists would love to discuss your needs. They will also advise you on which partner manufacturer to turn to for the best, localized support.