The Many Industrial Applications of Corzan CPVC
Considering the wide variety of piping needs in the industrial arena, chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) has proved to be an ideal choice for countless challenging applications for more than 50 years. But,
- Tower packing
- Other fluid handling products
- Sheet and duct products, such as tanks and tank linings
- Ventilation and vapor scrubbing equipment
The technology of Corzan CPVC results in undeniable product features, such as:
- High-temperature capability
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of highly corrosive liquid and vapor environments
- Resistance to galvanic corrosion
- Low heat transfer
- Good electrical insulation properties
- Light weight material for ease of installation
Corzan Industrial Systems components can be fabricated with all of the most common techniques for thermoplastic fabrication, including:
- Duct piping
- Welding rod
- Other profiles
Corzan CPVC Sheet Applications
The superior corrosion resistance and high-temperature performance of Corzan CPVC
The ability to bend, shape, and weld sheets made from Corzan CPVC enables its use in a wide variety of process applications, including tanks, scrubbers, and ventilation systems.
Sheets made from Corzan CPVC can readily be overwrapped with Fiber Reinforced Polyester (FRP), if necessary, and will not require fabric-backing to achieve proper adhesion between the CPVC and FRP.
Learn More About CPVC
Given your application's pressure, temperature and medium, what cost-friendly option will provide the most durability? Delve deeper into the benefits of alternative piping materials in terms of cost and performance in this Chemical Processing Special Report.
For Global Technical Support: Contact us for a free process suitability and technical consultation.